標籤列

2017年3月22日 星期三

2017.3廣興紙寮、九二一地震園區

五下第一次校外教學,
在宜人涼爽舒適的天氣下,
我們共同彩繪出美好的回憶!


完整相簿,請連結上列網址。


2017年3月5日 星期日

I want it that way - Backstreet Boys



 I want it that way
 新好男孩合唱團 

你是我的火焰 
You are my fire 
是我所渴求 
The one desire 
當我說:我就是要那樣 
請你相信 
Believe when I say 
I want it that way 

但我們分隔在兩個世界 
But we are two worlds apart 
我無法觸及你的心 
Can't reach to your heart 
當你說: 
When you say that
我就是要那樣 
I want it that way 

告訴我為什麼 
Tell me why 
一切只剩下心痛 
Ain't
(Am not) nothing
but a heartache 
告訴我為什麼 
Tell me why 
一切只剩下錯誤 
Ain't nothing but a mistake 
告訴我為什麼 
Tell me why 
我始終不想聽你說: 
I never wanna hear you say 
我就是要那樣 
(Cause)  I want it that way 

我是你的火焰嗎? 
Am I your fire?
我是你渴求的嗎? 
Your one desire?
我明白一切都太遲 
Yes I konw it's too late 
但我就是要那樣 
But I want it that way 

現在我們已經分開 
Now I can see that we've fallen apart 
再也不像從前 
From the way that it used to be,yeah 
不論距離多遠 
No matter the distance 
我要你明白 
I want you to know that 
我的內心深處 
Deep down inside of me 

你是我的火焰 
You are my fire 
我所渴求的 
The one desire 
你是,你是,你是 
You are, you are, you are 
我不想聽你說... 
Don't wanna hear you say... 

A Little Love


A Little Love

Greatness as you. 偉大如你 
Smallest as me.
渺小如我 
You show me what is
deep as sea.
你讓我知道什麼似海深

A little love, little kiss.
一點點的愛,輕輕的吻 
A little hug, little gift.
輕輕的擁抱,小小的禮物 
All of little something
所有的小事物
these are our memories.
都是我們的回憶 

You make me cry
你讓我哭 
make me smile
讓我笑 
make me feel that
love is true.
讓我覺得愛是真的 
You always stand by my side
你總是在我身邊 
I don’t want to say goodbye.
我不想說再見 

You make me cry
你讓我哭 
make me smile
讓我笑 
make me feel the joy of love.
讓我感受愛的喜悅 
Oh kissing you.
-親吻你 
Thank you for all the love
you always give to me.
感謝你總是給我所有的愛
Oh I love you. 
-我愛你 

Yes, I do.
是的,我會
I always do.
我總會如此 

To be with you.
要與你在一起 
Oh I love you.
-我愛你

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You - Westlife



Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You - Westlife

If I had to live my life without you near me
如果我將要度過沒妳在旁的一生
The days would all be empty
那些日子都會枯燥乏味
The nights would seem so long
那些晚上都會顯得漫長

With you I see forever, oh, so clearly
伴在妳旁,我清楚的看到了我倆的永遠
I might have been in love before
或許我曾經墮入愛河
But it never felt this strong
這感覺卻前所未有的強烈

Our dreams are young and we both know
我們的夢仍充滿青春,這我們明白
They'll take us where we want to go
它將帶領我們到目的地
Hold me now, touch me now
現在就擁抱我,觸碰我
I don't want to live without you
我不要過沒有妳的生活

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
沒有東西能改變我對妳的愛
You oughta know by now how much I love you
妳現在就需要明白,我對妳的愛有多深
One thing you can be sure of
妳可以肯定的一件事是
I'll never ask for more than your love
除了妳的愛,我將別無他求
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
沒有東西能改變我對妳的愛
You oughta know by now how much I love you
妳現在就需要明白,我對妳的愛有多深
The world may change my whole life through
在我的一生中,這世界變幻無常
But nothing's gonna change my love for you
但沒有東西能改變我對妳的愛

If the road ahead is not so easy
若我們面前的路顯得崎嶇
Our love will lead the way for us
我倆的愛將帶領我們
Like a guiding star
就像天上的星宿

I'll be there for you if you should need me
當妳需要我的時候,我都會在旁
You don't have to change a thing
妳不需要去改變
I love you just the way you are
我就是愛妳原來的模樣

So come with me and share the view
所以請伴隨我去分享所聞
I'll help you see forever too
我也將讓妳看到我倆的永遠
Hold me now, touch me now
現在就擁抱我,觸碰我
I don't want to live without you
我不要過沒有妳的生活

Marry You—Bruno Mars



Marry You—Bruno Mars

It's a beautiful night 
夜色如此美麗
We're looking for something dumb to do
讓我們做些可愛的蠢事吧!
Hey baby I think I wanna marry you
我的寶貝我只想和你結婚

Is it the look in your eyes,
是凝視你明亮的眼眸
Or is it this dancing juice?
還是引人舞動的酒精催化?
Who cares baby
這些都無所謂寶貝
I think I wanna marry you
我只想和你結婚

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard
我知道林蔭小道上有一座小教堂
We can go
我們可以去
No one will know
沒有人會察覺
Oh come on girl
來吧姑娘

Who cares if we're trashed
沒人在乎我們是否爛醉如泥
Got a pocket full of cash we can blow
我們帶著滿滿的現金
shots of patron
把最貴的雞尾酒揮霍殆盡
And it's on girl
這就來了姑娘

Don't say no no no no no
別說不不不
Just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
快說好好好
And we'll go go go go go
我們這就走走走
If you're ready, like I'm ready
只要你和我一樣迫不及待

I’ll go get a ring
我會把戒指帶來
let the choir bells sing like oooh
然後讓婚禮鐘聲響起
So what you wanna do?
那妳打算怎麼做呢?
Let’s just run girl.
我們逃跑吧,女孩
If we wake up and you wanna break up
但如果我們夢醒了妳決定要分手
that’s cool

那也沒關係
No, I won’t blame you
我不會怪妳
It was fun girl.
因為我們有過歡樂時光

Just say I do
告訴我你願意
Tell me right now baby
告訴我寶貝
Tell me right now baby, baby
現在就告訴我寶貝

日本群馬大學文化交流

我們班好幸運,邀請日本群馬大學的兩位大姊姊
Mayu、Honoka介紹日本文化,還教我們摺武士帽、手裡劍。
孩子也開心獻唱"Just the way you are"歡迎美麗親切的大姊姊
令兩位大姊姊深深感受台灣學生的熱情,開心得合不攏嘴呢!
點選網址,連結至完整相簿。